Even during the first test rides、 we found the original Triumph seats had weak points that our comfort seats have successfully eliminated on many other bikes.
The more comfortable、 softer foam used in large-scale production has the considerable disadvantage that it rapidly sags while riding、
forcing the rider and pillion into an uncomfortable and painful seating position.
By producing our own、 somewhat harder foam、 optimising the contour of the seat surface and using non-slip、 sweat-resistant cover material、
we ensure a significant improvement in your well-being on this superb touring motorbike.
The seat is 100% waterproof
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat、 which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic、 sweat-resistant with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Specially contoured pillion seat prevents slippage when braking and accelerating
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular、 i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- You can either use the rubber stops that are fitted to the underside of the original seat、 or you can order an extra set from your dealer
- You will need to use the locking mechanism from the original seat
- For instructions on how to measure the seat height、 see Additional information .