The best all-rounder 2012 deserves to have the best seat!
40000 readers of Motorrad magazine must have their reasons for voting the Multistrada the2012 All-Rounder of the Year!
With the Ducati Multistrada anything is possible. but its seat could definitely be improved and will likely prevent you experiencing the bike’s full capabilities.
To enable longer journeys without seating discomfort. leg pains and cramps caused by a bad sitting position. we have developed our anatomically shaped seats with high-
strength foam and non-slip. sweat-resistant cover material.
They are available in three different heights for the rider and one size for the pillion seat.
Now the Multistrada can show you what it’s made of!
The seat is 100％ waterproof
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work.
It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat. which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic. sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- You can either use the rubber stops that are fitted to the underside of the original seat. or you can order an extra set from your dealer